EBL Agent Banking
The primary target of EBL Agent Banking is to penetrate the unbanked areas and cater banking services to potential customers who are currently outside of the traditional banking periphery. In this regard, EBL has launched Agent Banking in November, 2018.
Through Agent Banking, EBL is now offering its exclusive banking services and prominent service excellence to the unbanked segment of the society, especially in geographically dispersed locations. With support of state of the art IT Infrastructure, efficient operational structure, sound financial strength and outstanding management capability; Eastern Bank Limited is always one step ahead to manage high value agents all over the country and extend its real time, online and distinct banking experience through its strategic agent network.
- Biometric cash deposit and cash withdrawal (no Cheque / FX transaction)
- Inward foreign remittance disbursement
- Bill payment
- Transfer of funds between accounts
- Payment of salaries
- Balance inquiry
- Opening of Current/ Savings Accounts, FD, DPS
- Collection of Debit Card and Cheque Book applications
- Collection of documents in relation to accounts etc.
Exclusive Privileges of Agent Banking Clients
- All Current & Savings Accounts can be opened with balance as minimum as Tk. 200
- Specific FDs can be opened starting from only Tk. 10,000
- Selected DPS can be opened with monthly installment starting from Tk.100 only
- Optional Debit Card issuance facility
- Free Internet Banking
- 24x7 Contact Center service