EBL Campus Account
Under the umbrella of EBL Student Banking "EBL Campus", yet another wonderful product specially designed for the students that directly take them into the rewarding world of general banking. It’s very own, very special savings account with no hidden charges or restrictions, while giving very attractive interest on daily balance. Plus a super-smart plastic in your wallet!
- Attractive interest rate.
- Interest will be calculated on daily balance.
- Dual Currency Debit Card facility. *
- Cheque Book facilities
- Free ATM cash withdrawal facilities at all EBL ATM’s.
- Free internet banking facilities.
- No minimum balance fee.
- No account maintenance fee.
- Minimum Initial deposit amount is only BDT 500/=
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Any student aged from > 18 – 28 years will be eligible to open EBL Campus Account.
- Minimum balance for interest accrual BDT 10,000/=
Required documents to open EBL Campus account
- Photocopy of Valid Student ID Card
- Photocopy of National ID Card/ Valid Passport/ Birth Certificate (with attested photo ID)
- One copy passport size photograph of the student.
- One copy passport size photograph of nominee.
- Copy of recent utility bill (Gas, Electricity, Wasa, Telephone) as a proof of mailing address
- * EBL reserves the right to request additional document(s) to ensure due diligence. Conditions Apply
- Complementary Insurance Coverage* – EBL Campus Account holder will be entitled for the following coverage:
- - Loss of Life of the paying parent due to accident - BDT 5,000 per month for 60 months
- - Permanent Total Disability (PTD) of the paying parent due to accident - BDT 5,000 per month for 60 months
- - Accidental Medical Reimbursement Benefit for student: up to BDT 15,000
Any insurance facility is subject to
- Availing and maintaining EBL Debit Card tagged with the Account
- Meeting Age Criteria for the insurance
- Properly filled up and signed "Good Health Declaration" form provided by the branch
- Maintaining Minimum Month-end balance of BDT 10,000
- For more details, click here
For more information please contact our Contact Center 16230 or visit your nearest EBL Branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org